Thursday 10 May 2018

ELLEGARDEN復活 (Real resurrection)

It's 2018!! Yeah finally our hero has make their move. Welcome back ELLEGARDEN. I've been waiting for you since 2014, the year when first I came to know you. You guys choose 10th May after 10 years of suspension, and after 10 years of your successful era (1998 - 2008). Number 10,  a legend number for a legend band. Well done guys!!!

Ok for those who do not know ELLEGARDEN, please check this out



So, that's mean my theories in 9th September ago has become true!
ELLEGARDEN: RESURRECTION

Ok, let me start telling you guys when the exact time I realize this news.

Yesterday was history to my life and my country, MALAYSIA. 9th May is a biggest day to the new government after Barisan Nasional has been defeated after 60 years of their reign. And it's my first time become a voter, and I'm proud of it (first voter and has change the government). So, today it's really important to Malaysian to choose for new prime minister which is Tun Dr. Mahathir. My twitter timeline of course full of this important matter and I'm one of them who focus for my country's future. After too tired for waiting for the sworn of Tun M as new PM, I fell asleep.

(wait the minute, why I'm talking about the politics in Ellegarden's entry??!)

When I woke up, I took my phone and open up my twitter, scrolling for the sworn part, but then I found Scott Murphy tweet (Scott - Bassist of Monoeyes and Allister), with picture of ELLEGARDEN I've never seen before and the members look old (I mean, not the old common ELLEGARDEN photoshoot picture).



Then, I realize when I read the tweet. My phone fall down (so dramatic), I want to scream, I cannot believe this, it's impossible Ellegarden to come back. It's so sudden. But then, I opened up the ellegarden official website , it's REAL!!! Yeah ELLEGARDEN IS COMEBACK! Then, my twitter trend is  (ELLE resurrection)

And you know, Jean-ken Johnny from MAN WITH A MISSION tweet the same thing.

That's my reply. So excited when Jean-ken:

 "Voices of delight and excitement come from various places (^^)"

From Hosomi's blog, 


He said: Tadaima (I'm home) Everyone is smiling :-)

Hosomi implies Ellegarden as his home because Ellegarden was the world for him. He debut as J-rock artist from this band, the band was successful in Japan and also had debut in America in 2006 if I'm not mistaken. Oh, if I have time, I will translate Takahashi blog for his post regarding ELLEGARDEN [It's all up to me].

I don't know how I want to express this excited feeling. You know when your hope for your favorite band is too high but the reality of their comeback is too impossible. I thought, the fans expectation and theories are just theories but then, it's really happened. I feel like I don't wanna sleep tonight, want to surf more in internet to get all information regarding ELLEGARDEN. I found that Hosomi said, he won't make any song in 2018, so this resurrection is just for reunion tour. I don't know the truth but when I found in some website saying that, they will continue to revive after this tour in this upcoming August. So let's support ELLEGARDEN to continue their glory time for more than 10 years ahead.


This picture ...

and this picture. See the difference??

Old Takahashi with his blonde hair looks so childish with that weird smile 😁
New Takahashi with black colour hair looks more mature and serious 😁

Hosomi (my ultimate hero all the time) still has the same pose (clench teeth=Ellegarden's special pose), wore necklace, black T-shirt, look like he at his 20s 
Hosomi now just add his tattoo on both of his arm after Ellegarden suspension, wore bracelet and his hair grow long a bit and dye at the end of it.

Old Ubu also look childish
New Ubu has tattoo same with Hosomi, look mature

Last but not least, our maknae (the term not used in J-rock okay) Yuichi, hmmm I don't know how to describe but the current one also same like other member, mature look 



No comments:

Post a Comment