Saturday 5 May 2018

ELLEGARDEN: Favorite Songs

Today I wanna talk about my favorite band ELLEGARDEN. This is the longest band/boy group I become fan of them and still follow them or any news even though it's already 10 years they have been on indefinite hiatus.

This entry is not totally about ELLEGARDEN details but rather wanna share about my favorite ELLE songs and recommend which one new fans should listen to their songs so that they won't regret knowing this band.

1. SALAMANDER



Those who listened to it for the first time will become ELLE's fan. Are you sure?? Not. This statement is just for those who have interests of the same genre with me, the one who love punk, rock, alternative and et cetera.  They will say
"Yabai!!" "Cool" "Best Japanese Band" "Genius" "Perfect English pronunciation" "Are they American?".

Because I was the same kind of that group. Can fall for the unique melody, Hosomi's english that sounds like Western people even though he is native japanese and the main point is Hosomi is handsome! 😍

2. FIRECRACKER



This is my second most favorite song after Salamander. I love all the parts, its verse, chorus, bridge, or easily said I love all about Ellegarden. He looked really handsome with that haircuts and looked very young for a 30's guy. Seriously, you should listen to this song.

3. KAZE NO HI





Next we go to Kaze no Hi or its English title is Windy Day. This song is full of Japanese lyrics, eh no, only at the bridge part Hosomi changed it to English. He cannot escape making lyrics in English 😆  Not all of his songs are in English, there's several  but the most noticeable are his English songs because his song can convey to international fan and easy to sing in this form. These 3 songs are the most played when I first knew ELLEGARDEN.

4. LONESOME



Credit to: duck19841012 (from YouTube)


First time listened to this song, I wasn't hook but when you severally listen to it, then you become addicted and become your most favorite. I only found Hosomi played this song in this concert.  I like at the part "You're innocent, you're stainless, you're my bestfriend so I tell you this" and at the guitar part when he smiled looking at Takahashi playing drum. He's so handsome!

5. Middle of Nowhere





This is my alarm tune. Hahaha every morning I will wake up by Middle of Nowhere played through my phone. And my friend also give nicely comment about this song. They said it's good. Yeah the melody will lead you into sentimental mood and maybe start to imagine about your unreachable love story but the lyric doesn't go that way. In this video, they suddenly stop playing in the middle of the song but I don't know the reason why..

what else? There's too many I want to share my favorite ELLEGARDEN song because I love them all.

6. I Hate It



Skip to 3.56 min

7. Snake Fighting
8. Insane
10. Ash
11. Lost World

No comments:

Post a Comment